Download our current ADVERTISING RATES here.
ADVERT SUBMISSION to the Voice
In order to avoid disappointment please ensure that adverts for publication are submitted before the 14th day of each month. We accept adverts in the following formats: publisher, jpg, word
It is the advertisers responsibility to inform the Voice of all changes before the deadline of the14th. We will never assume that no communication from you means you no longer wish to advertise. Therefore if we’ve received no instruction from you by 14th of the month your advert will continue to be published and invoiced. Changes, and/or adverts received after this date will not be published.
The Voice can no longer contact advertisers to request advert update information. Any ‘time sensitive’ adverts that are published will be pulled if no further amendments are received.
Once your space is lost further adverts cannot be guaranteed. We regret that space cannot be booked.
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“We” and “us” refers to the Alyth Voice. “You” refers to the advertiser.
Contact details for Advertising in the Alyth Voice can be found at our website www.alythvoice.co.uk or on the back page of a current issue of the Alyth Voice.
- You must provide us with full contact details, i.e. postal address, email address, telephone number and, if possible, also a mobile telephone number.
- You must inform us in writing (by email or letter) of any changes to your contact details. Notice of any changes must be given immediately or as soon as practicable, but certainly within four weeks of the change.
- You confirm that you either own or have the right to use all intellectual property in any materials supplied to us, and also that you indemnify/cover us for any loss that we suffer as a consequence of that not being the case.
- All invoices must be paid within the seven-day stated period.
- If you are advertising for a period of six calendar months or more, you will be contacted by us twice per year regarding continuation of your advert. If you do not reply to these communications we will assume that you wish to continue advertising and you will be invoiced accordingly.
- If you wish to cancel your advert with the Alyth Voice then you must give us 30 days’ notice in writing, either by email or letter.
- We reserve the right to withdraw an advert if:
- there is a failure to pay invoices within the required period;
- inappropriate language is used in communication with Alyth Voice Committee staff.
- Insertion of an advert in the Alyth Voice is not an endorsement or recommendation of services or goods provided by the business or organisation. Furthermore, the Alyth Voice accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or distress caused either directly or indirectly by engagement of any business or organisation advertised therein.
- As an advertiser in the Alyth Voice, you are welcome to share your social media posts on the Alyth Voice Facebook page.
- Ultimately, all decisions relating to the insertion and removal of adverts in the Alyth Voice are at the discretion of the Advertising Manager and the Editor.
- Ultimately, and in the event of any dispute over adverts, all decisions relating to advertising in the Alyth Voice are made at the discretion of the Advertising Manager and the Editor.
- The Alyth Voice reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions upon giving two months’ notice to those advertisers who have placed adverts at the time of any change. These terms and conditions and any contract formed therefrom are governed exclusively by Scots law.